We are so glad you are here. It’s time that we join together in the Awakening of Mankind, which means it is time for the personal evolution of each one of us to come to the forefront.
It is our intent that within this Community you find support, information, ideas, experiences, tools, friends, joy and laughter as you traverse your own personal path. We are all in this together and it is no longer a time of perceived separation. It is time to acknowledge our Oneness. That which is good for me is good for you and that which is good for you is good for me. We are not separate. It is time for “WE” not Me.”
There are many wonderful things you can do in the community:
Place classified ads and put something up on the bulletin board
And you can share as much or as little about you as you’d like to by detailing your profile with things like your own album page, your own blog and more!
But first things first. The first step is to create your Profile.
1. On the right hand side of this page near the top, click on Log In or use this link.
2. You will need to Create Account: fill in the information and click Signup.
3. This is your profile page, which includes your Info, Bio and Settings. You can fill in as much information as you would like and with each answer you have the choice of who will see it. Look at the dropdown box that says Private. If you click on the arrow, you will see Private (which means no one will see it), Sangha Only (your close friends, assuming that you would want to share different information with not just any friend, but only your close friends and family), Friends Only (you can invite other members to be your Friend, so that they can see the info) or Public (so that any member can see the info).
There is a Global Privacy setting on the top right of the Profile Page. When setting up your account for the first time make sure you change the Global Privacy setting or it will default to Private:
Public Setting will allow anyone inside of the Community to view your profile and to become your friend or to send you a PM (Private Message)
Private setting will prevent your profile from being seen by anyone in the Community and by the search engines.
We value your privacy and adhere to very strict standards of security.
4. When you are done filling in the information, click View My Profile or Continue. The next page has spaces for you to write in information that you would like to share with other, for example, a personal statement, your interests or your favorite music.
5. When you are finished filling in the information, click View My Profile or Continue. The next page shows your settings if you’d like to customize your colors or upload a background image. When finished, click on Save.
You can return to your profile to make changes anytime you’d like to by clicking on Edit My Profile above your profile section.
Once your profile is created you can click on Forums to join in the conversations or start one of your own. You can also Make new Friends, Create Special Groups, Advertise Special Events and post items for Sale or Trade once you are logged in. Click around and see what’s there!
The following links provide directions on how to create:
If you’d like help, feel free to email Heidi. If you are new to forums, you may find it takes a bit of effort to learn your way around, but it will be time well spent. So sit back, take a nice deep breath and we’ll help you learn how to navigate the Community of Light Social Networking Site!
Remember that this is YOUR forum and as such, it is self-policed. If you come across anything inapporpriate, flag it (click the small flag on the right) and it will be brought to the attention of Admin.